Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Running Realtor

Introducing the RUNNING REALTOR 


After all my running, I have been going to Real Estate school.  I took five weeks off running, which was tough!   Real Estate School isn't easy. The Math is a little daunting!




There were these books, and more books and more books... and then I took the license exam for the state of South Carolina. I passed the first time.  

Then were interviews and interviews. I finally decided to go with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices of the Carolinas.  Janice.Nichols.BHHSCarolinas.com









 I have to say the beautiful office, the amazing website, the presentation of the materials persuaded me. I also wanted to be with a company that supported me, and supported sellers. It was important to me to have a company I would be proud to represent.   










 Next were head shots I found a great friend of mine does head shots Reg Stinson Photography https://www.facebook.com/regstinson.photography?fref=ts

 the end of the shoot I was getting a little tired.. 
 But I managed to pick what I thought was the BEST ONE for my business cards.


LOOK for me coming soon to your neighborhood in Charlotte, NC  Rock Hill, SC and Fort Mill, SC

 and find me on Facebook as the running Realtor

https://www.facebook.com/Runningrealtorjanice?ref=hl  

AND Look for me at a Charlotte Race, and as always check back here for some NEW an improved Blog tips on Selling your home. 


YOU put a lot into YOUR home LET ME HELP YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF IT.

No comments: