Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Meet Janice Nichols Your Charlotte Area Running Realtor


----------------------- ABOUT         Janice Nichols------------------


Meet Janice Nichols: Your Charlotte Area Running Realtor




A Winthrop University Grad and former owner of a small social media marketing business, I can assist you in buying or selling a home.   Prior to real estate I oversaw the marketing and social media for several businesses.

WHY I’M Different

Leveraging my experience as a successful business owner and social media guru, I am known for outstanding customer service, high tech marketing techniques, personal touches and as a skilled
negotiator with my client’s best interest at heart.  I believe strongly that it is not only my duty to represent my clients to the best of my ability, but to also educate them throughout every step of the process armed with top notch information and market insight, so that my clients make the best decisions possible. I am honest, sometimes telling clients things they might not want to hear, hard working and extremely knowledgeable about the real estate industry, having worked with top agents around the country.


I believe in Giving Back.

I am a firm believer in giving back and am passionate about the community I live in. I volunteer at several organizations and donate a portion of each commission to local charities.  

 
In my Free Time

I am an artist, a runner and a triathlete I live in Rock Hill, SC with my three adopted dogs and two adopted cats, two teenagers and the love of my life my Husband Richard.   

Janice L. Nichols
Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty 
3420 Toringdon Way #200, Charlotte, NC 28277
Office: (704) 227-1093
Cell: (803) 517-8400
E-Fax (704) 936-2103

No comments: